[RT] INVESTING PUBLC RUSH INTO SOYBEANS

        I think the post from, "John J. Lothian" was uncalled for, and
wanting to know about "FRAUD". Come on guy get with the real world. Noram,
"Posted what he saw and thought was going to be a good move". And if this had
turned out to be a good move, guess who would have been the greatest guy in
town?
 I surely hope that this group has not changed for what it was set up to be.
And part of that is to share what we have learned, and try to learn more from
the next guy.

 At least Norman, is posting stuff and that is a lot more then I can say
about some others that is in here.
 By the way looking for, Mr John J. Lothian next post and what may be his
call.

 Happy Trading
   Randy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor