Re: [RT] INVESTING PUBLC RUSH INTO SOYBEANS

Earl:

Thank you for your thoughts on the matter.  I have always appreciated
your contributions.  None of this was about being right about the
market.  It was about how it was done. I would hope that you could
understand the subtle difference.  It was at best disingenious and at
worst deceptive.  We deserve better.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxx> wrote:
> John,
>
> Norm posted something a month or two ago when beans were somewhere
around 420 to effect that a major bottom should be complete within a
few days and that a major rally would begin. I remember, because I
did not agree with his analysis and said something to effect that it
would take a move above 470 before I could agree with the bullish
case ... price has whisked past 470.
> Norm was on target before the move occurred. Norm's comment, to
which you took exception, was clearly tongue-in-cheek and was derived
from his early, and correct, call on beans. I think you need to get
off his case.

> Earl

HREF="http://www.cbot.com/cbot/www/prod_detail/0,1499,14+58+138+16,00.
html">
> > Soybean Contract Specs</A>).  Twenty-four cents is what
percentage of 50
> > cents?  Gapped 24 cents?  Not if you look at the combined pit and
a/c/e
> > chart.
> >
> > My point was not about the market call.  As far as I can see from
your
> posts
> > you never even got into a trade.  All I see is a guy who said buy
beans
> after
> > they were already sharply higher in the overnight session.  I am
not sure
> if
> > that is not more pathetic or just misleading, jokingly or not.
And I
> don't
> > see the humor in it either way.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > John J. Lothian
> >
> > Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!
John J.
> > Lothian is the President of the Electronic Trading Division of
The Price