Re: [RT] INVESTING PUBLC RUSH INTO SOYBEANS

"MOO"
MUGS ON OPEN
their choice no need to aplogize to sheep...
afterall they are put on earth to be shorn!!....lol
"Gentle" Ox
Norman Winski wrote:

RT,
Well, it looks like John L was right. I shouldn't have suggested that Soybeans
may be a good investment. Apparently so many saw my post and tried to buy
on the opening, that Nov. Soybeans gapped up about 24 cents (75% of the
daily limit)   Unfortunately for all of those kids and widows
who bought the opening, the market spent the rest of the day gonig down
to only close + 14 1/2 cents. It looks like Junior will have to defer that
cap and gown in favor of flipping hamburgers at McDonalds. Widow Jones
will have to cut her cable service so no more Lawrence Welk or Antique
Road Show. I apologize for any financial damage or devastation my post
may have caused. Apologetically,
Norman

Terms of Service.