[RT] INVESTING PUBLC RUSH INTO SOYBEANS

RT,

  Well, it looks like John L was right. I
shouldn't  have suggested that Soybeans may be a good investment. Apparently so
many saw my post and tried to buy on the opening, that Nov. Soybeans
gapped up about 24 cents (75% of the daily limit)   Unfortunately for
all of those kids and widows who bought the opening, the market spent the rest
of the day gonig down to only close + 14 1/2 cents. It looks like Junior will
have to defer that cap and gown in favor of flipping hamburgers at McDonalds.
Widow Jones will have to cut her cable service so no more Lawrence Welk or
Antique Road Show. I apologize for any financial
damage or devastation my post may have caused.

Apologetically,
Norman