Re: [RT] INVESTING PUBLC RUSH INTO SOYBEANS

No problem in this camp, Norman.  Your
excitment about soybeans reminded me how much I enjoyed eating roasted/salted
soybeans years ago...very nutricious too.  It also reminded me how much I
enjoyed growning the edible Canrich variety in my garden and eating them
lightly steamed and in chili.  They are sooo good and tasty.

bobr

<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  Norman