Re: [RT] INVESTING PUBLC RUSH INTO SOYBEANS

John L,

 Actually if you check past posts, I have been very bullish and posted on
this list accordingly since the Summer of 1999 just before they hit their
lows.  More recently, I posted bullish posts back in February. As for up 22
cents over night, who cares, my post in regard to this was satire. It is a
form of humor. Check it out. Have some fun.
Winski's axiom #32, if you can't be funny, you won't make money.

Best Wishes,

Norman

P.S. I have been long Soybeans in varying amounts, depending on price level,
since 1999. It is a long term investment for me. If it works out as I
expect, it may cover a chunk of my 9 year old son's college education.  Gee,
I guess that makes it a college fund trade. Am I allowed to say that?