Re: [RT] INVESTING PUBLC RUSH INTO SOYBEANS

--- In realtraders@xxxx, Randyseeu@xxxx wrote:

>I think the post from, "John J. Lothian" was uncalled for, and
wanting to know about "FRAUD".

***** Randy, you are welcome to your opinion.  That is what makes the
market, differences of opinion.  As a broker who sees traders scammed
every day by would be market gurus I have little tolerance for those
who utilize the well tred techniques of the scammers.  That does not
necessarily make them a scammer, but it does show some questionable
judgment.

***** Norman says "who cares" the market was up 22 cents when he made
his bullish call while never mentioning this fact.  Do you really
think that Norman was up at 4 AM checking his astro charts on beans
while never also checking out the current prices?  He already has
said he is bullish and has been long various quantities since 1999.
We are in a weather market and he gets up and does not check the
prices?  If so, he is the 1% of traders that would not check out
prices.

Come on guy get with the real world. Noram, "Posted what he saw and
thought was going to be a good move".

***** After the price had moved 22 cents.  Who is in the real world?

And if this had turned out to be a good move, guess who would have
been the greatest guy in town?

***** Personally, I don't care what trades anyone posts here.  It is
not comprehensive enough to be a statistically significant
representation of their trading.

>  I surely hope that this group has not changed for what it was set
up to be.  And part of that is to share what we have learned, and try
to learn more from the next guy.

***** What is set up to post after the move trades?  I must have
missed that part.

>  At least Norman, is posting stuff and that is a lot more then I
can say about some others that is in here.

**** If you value vague trade posts, best of luck to you.  I am
guessing though that you are not keeping very good records of the
market calls by the gurus.

>  By the way looking for, Mr John J. Lothian next post and what may
be his call.

**** I don't post market calls, as you may have guessed.  I will let
my contributions to this list, other lists and the industry as a
whole speak for itself.  I let people figure out the value of my
writing for themselves.

>  Happy Trading
>    Randy

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!
John J. Lothian is the President of the Electronic Trading Division
of The Price Futures Group, Inc., an Introducing Broker.