Re: [RT] Tradestation Pro

Thanks Ben. Without the futures, I'm not even interested. But as I
stated, Barrons aside, I'd have to hear they had done it very right
from independent individual users like Clyde for example. One other
guy named Dave also sent me some feedback. Says hes happy and had
used TS for 4 years before.

Still, I'm skeptical, but I appreciate your input!

I'll look for the article.

Eliot

--
Eliot Kaplan