Re: [RT] free eod data

Hello Jack and others,

Thanks for your notes and opinions. My response to Clyde's note was made
in public because that was the venue where he chose to make his attack
on 'these people'.

Second Clyde's contribution's to this list may well have been very
useful and that is NOT the issue at all. Does this mean though that
anyone who decides to share some knowledge has the privelege of venting
and peevishly denigrating others?

Earl also makes very valuable contributions to the list and his comments
were limited to the fact that in his opinion free eod data is not as
reliable as the one you pay for. This to me is an intelligent gracious
response and one worthy of respect because it is relevant to the
business.

Phew!!

Ketayun