[RT] Fill Price Rules

I recently entered
an order to sell 1 S&P contract at1214.40.  Prices traded as high
as 1214.80 several times, but I did not get a fill.
<SPAN
class=280385311-16072001>
My broker said that
while it was fairly rare not to get a fill in this situation, it was possible
and they were only liable for fills prices traded at least
0.5 points through
the order price and that were on the halves or whole.  He also stated this
was a CME rule.
<SPAN
class=280385311-16072001>
I have 2
questions.
<SPAN
class=280385311-16072001>
1) Is this a CME
rule and, if so, where on the CME website can I read about such
rules?
<SPAN
class=280385311-16072001>
2) Do all brokers