  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>REALTRADERS
  Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 8:01 AM
  Subject: [RT] Fill Price Rules

  I recently entered
  an order to sell 1 S&P contract at1214.40.  Prices traded as
  high as 1214.80 several times, but I did not get a fill.
  <SPAN
  class=280385311-16072001>
  My broker said
  that while it was fairly rare not to get a fill in this situation, it was
  possible and they were only liable for fills prices traded at
  least
  0.5 points through
  the order price and that were on the halves or whole.  He also stated
  this was a CME rule.
  <SPAN
  class=280385311-16072001>
  I have 2
  questions.
  <SPAN
  class=280385311-16072001>
  1) Is this a CME
  rule and, if so, where on the CME website can I read about such
  rules?
  <SPAN
  class=280385311-16072001>
  2) Do all brokers
  have this rule even if not a CME rule?
  <SPAN
  class=280385311-16072001>
  <SPAN
  class=280385311-16072001>Thanks.
  <SPAN
  class=280385311-16072001>
  <SPAN
  class=280385311-16072001>Bill
  <SPAN
  class=280385311-16072001> To unsubscribe from
  this group, send an email