Re: [RT] Tradestation Pro

I have been using TSPro for about 2 weeks, have used TS for 4 years.  Seems
to work well, but has no scanning capability.  I download eod onto my
regular TS and scan using my own criteria.  For the money $99/mo, it is
overall the best in what I looked at (about 10 alternatives) for the money,
all things considered.  Can't get futures yet, however, but they say its on
its way.  Feel free to write if I can help further.

Dave