Re: [RT] free eod data

  I agree with all that has been said.  And it all depends on where you are
in your trading.
  For someone just started to learn about following the markets and
trading, it would be crazy to go out and pay for data.  Money would be
better spent in other areas as far as learning about trading and the markets.
  But, for a real time trader who puts money on the line all the time, it
would be crazy for them to depend on free data.  They need the best data
they can get and be willing to pay for it.
  So I guess it works both ways.  It just depends on who you are and what
you need.
  Some people need to spend over $3,000 on more than one computer, over
$3,000 on trading software, over $3,000 on the great holy grail code to be
used with the great trading software, over $3,000 on books about trading,
over $3,000 on courses and methods on trading and even more money on many
other things to do with trading.  Then some just need a chart and a
telephone and can do just fine.
 People will find that just because they spend a lot on trading doesn't
mean they will make a lot trading.
  When learning, it may be best to be a little tight with your money.