[RT] Re: free eod data

It is my understanding that Metastock rt works with quote.com qfeed
via third party programs.

Stock Updater will download free EOD data in Metastock format. I also
recommend www.wealth-lab.com. They are free for EOD stuff. You don't
even have to bother with anything.  If you buy their program you have
a program that will work directly with qfeed and has optomization
with EOD data. Wealth Lab is a bit hard to program though:(

Bob

--- In realtraders@xxxx, ketayun <ketayun@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would anyone please be able to suggest a site that provides free
EOD's