Re: [RT] Re: No evidence for lower NASDAQ yet

Since I have been attending to other business matters for some time now and
have not had ample time to read with some continuity the posts, I would like
to expound on my previous post wherein I came to the defense of Haytham. ( I
took some time today to read, scan, delete etc.)
I have had several conversations with Haytham and although he uses many
indicators that very different as well as very complicated , I have found
him to be very accurate at market reversal points( He refers to them as
turning points). This is very different then tops and/or bottoms. The market
can stay at tops and/or bottoms (overbought/oversold) for some time before
heading down or up. A worthwhile move is caught when the market terminates
its top or bottom stay and moves in the opposite direction. This is the best
time to enter the trade. Needless to say the time frame of the trader will
be an important factor to each trader. A very short term trader may make one
or several trades per day. However, he will use the knowledge of the
direction to short strenght when coming down from a top and cover the short
when his trading style deems appropriate.Vice versa on bottoms. Since I have
not been doing my own homework on technical analysis, I have relied on
Haytham for market  timing during this busy period of time for me. At my
request, Haytham was kind enough to keep me informed regarding market
timing. In the short time frame involved he has been right on the money. My
prediction is that , even though I have only had a few conversations with
him and the market timing signals period has not been extensive, I am very
sure that he will become a well recognized authority on market timing when
his track record is confirmed with the passage of time.  Haytham methodology
is not easily understood. However, that should not be a reason for attacks
on his posts. Incidently, by the tone of some of his posts ,one might come
to the conclusion that he not exactly a nice guy. Actually he is a very nice
guy IMO. I am also sure that the tone of his posts are due to some of  the
unwarranted attacks . The attacks should be replaced with a dignified
exchange of questions and answers.This will benefit all on the list.
Have a Nice Week End,
Dom