Re: [RT] Re: No evidence for lower NASDAQ yet

> To be frank, I was
> asked to review the book for a publication when it first came out. I did. I
> was honest. The magazine did not want the truth. Two of the people you
> mentioned were more than happy to get the free media in exchange for a
> "soft" and friendly review. I am not interested in that. If folks don't
> want to know the truth, they know not to ask me now.

Attaboy, Tim. It's really refreshing to see a man of integrity in this
business. Endorsements from authors, who make their living writing
rather than trading, mean little in evaluating a book. There is an
implicit good ol' boys club among the authors - "I'll write you a nice
review and you do the same for me when my next book comes out."

--
  Dennis