Re: [RT] Re: H&S on the Bonds

Bill,
Worked out for both of us it appears, I have been selling rallies and
accordingly short the futures into yesterday and bought puts on the fed rumor
today, covering at the neckline 103-20. So I played it from the short side also
(actually thinking this was a wave C  of an ABC corrective pattern),
despite the "volume" on the right shoulder. I am still not sure if this is minor
4 of Wave 3 or Wave 4 yet (the 5/35 oscillator in AGET still well above 0). A
perfect swing takes it to 103-01 area, but with PPI tomorrow, taking the $$ off
the table. We could be setting up for a nice "news reversal trade" also
tomorrow?

My reason for passing along the volume observation from
someone I respect, was to get feedback not only from you but others. The
discussion that followed was informative as things normally are on this
list.

Nice trade!
don ewers
<BLOCKQUOTE