Re: [RT] Re: H&S on the Bonds

Don

How ever you got there, I am very pleased for
you.  I am afraid that most of what you said in the para below is all
mumbo-jumbo to me.  It is obviously ace stuff for position players, but for
me, as a day trader, I have to keep it real simple.

So I played it from the short side also (actually thinking this was a
wave C  of an ABC corrective pattern), despite the "volume" on the
right shoulder. I am still not sure if this is minor 4 of Wave 3 or Wave 4 yet
(the 5/35 oscillator in AGET still well above 0).

The implications of the ifs and buts of what you
are saying seem enormous to me.  I am afraid that with the A-GET EW stuff,
I can only look back and see how super it is.   I just don't see how
you trade it going forwards...

As for the PPI tomorrow, as usual I shall be out of
the market before the report and will just watch the price action after it, in
accordance with my normal play of patterns and res/sup and what looks a decent
r/r/r for a trade.  If that turns out to be a "news reversal trade" then we
should both be okay - again!!!

Best of trading

Bill Eykyn

eGroups Sponsor