[RT] H&S on the bonds

The secondary target of 103^21 has been hit and now
the next, going down, looks to be 103^16 and then 102^30.   The last
target is just about the neckline length - but of course it is difficult to
measure this particular neckline.   Whatever any book says about
necklines, it is still far, far better to go by prominent res/sup lines, in the
vicinity as it were.  Anyway, it would be a huge and unrealistic target for
a day trade, but if you are punting a put....

Anyway, it was decent signal, which one might have
picked up even a day earlier (although it would not have done a lot more
intraday) and the argument on this list would have been severe, so I am happy
with the notice as posted...

Finally, look at the gif attached and if you absorb
the lines marked, you will see the picture I have been taking in,
today.   All based on my experience and the way I read the tape, which
I accept is not everybody's - that is what makes life so
interesting...

Shacon-ason-goo  (work it out!)

Bill Eykyn

eGroups Sponsor