Re: [RT] Re: H&S on the Bonds

Bill,
Having just entertained a lad from your fair land for dinner, I
understand the time difference as I delivered him back to his hotel this
evening.

Anyway, thanks for the response. I think we trade allot more alike than you
think, using short term patterns (my average trade must be around
$300-500/contract), and I am still learning every day, new short term
opportunities. I use EW as a major roadmap, and generally try to trade
in favor of it, but generally my strategies are much shorter term in nature,
much like yours. I do not position trade, even though it was an original goal.
Watching the 5/35 ma in a histogram format is something you may wish to add to
your arsenal, it has helped me greatly (it sets the EW counts by the way).
Attached are several examples, the Euro and Crude which had in my opinion good
calls and kept one on the "right side of the trade" from that perspective once a
clear 5 wave sequence was in. I normally do try to trade with the trend
(although not always if the right setup occurs) as opposed to counter
trend.

You have mentioned several patterns (and included gif's in the past) that I
have a basic feel for, but certainly have not mastered. Always willing to learn,
can you elaborate for those who may not have seen your original definition of
the trade? DS comes to mind.

Good luck and good trading Bill,
don ewers
<BLOCKQUOTE