Re: [RT] H&S on the Bonds

E&M continues

D) Finally, decline of prices in this third
recession down through a line (the neckline) drawn across the bottoms of the
reactions between the left shoulder and head, and the head and right shoulder,
respectively,  and a close below that line by an amount approximately
equivalent to 3% of the stock's market price. This is the confirmation or
breakout.

Under headline "Volume Is Important" E&M
continues ".. when we speak of high volume", we mean a rate of trading notably
greater than has been customary in that particular.

A scan of the pages devoted to H&S patterns,
including both a hypothetical "ideal" and real examples, shows a rough range in
bars from beginning to end of not less than 25 bars and as many as 100 or so.
While an oblique mention is made to time being required for a H&S pattern to
develop, and some importance is placed on the size and clarity of each
phase, there is no minimum cited.

Earl
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV