  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 4:25
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Re: H&S on the
  Bonds
  Thanks Prosper! We all know that Earl is expert on
  so many instruments and many aspects of trading, it is a wonder he has so much
  time to devote to this list.  As you say, I pointed out a pattern which
  is worth noting and may lead to a short term trade - everyone knows that I day
  trade and the information is presented on that basis.   Of course it
  is not a proper, full blown H&S - anyone can see that - so his comments
  are fatuous.   The very last thing I or anyone else needs is lecture
  by Earl on any pattern, particularly if it is coming from other people's
  experience, rather than his own.  Useful, constructive comments such as
  those made by Steven Poser are of course in a different class and clearly come
  from a successful trader, based on experience. As with all information
  presented by the market, it must be used with care and in relation to a lot of
  other aspects.  It is always important to take an holistic view, but he
  early reporting of patterns and their potential  could hardly be
  classified as misinformation.  Those rather more experienced than Earl
  will know that very often these mini, imperfect H&S formations lead to
  something worthwhile.  To discard them because they are not out of the
  text books he likes to quote is not helpful to new traders or anyone else.
  Bill Eykyn To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor

Click here to Win a 2001 Acura MDX