Re: [RT] Re: H&S on the Bonds

Thanks Prosper!

We all know that Earl is expert on so many instruments and many aspects of trading, it is a wonder he has so much time to devote to this list.  As you say, I pointed out a pattern which is worth noting and may lead to a short term trade - everyone knows that I day trade and the information is presented on that basis.   Of course it is not a proper, full blown H&S - anyone can see that - so his comments are fatuous.   The very last thing I or anyone else needs is lecture by Earl on any pattern, particularly if it is coming from other people's experience, rather than his own.  Useful, constructive comments such as those made by Steven Poser are of course in a different class and clearly come from a successful trader, based on experience.

As with all information presented by the market, it must be used with care and in relation to a lot of other aspects.  It is always important to take an holistic view, but he early reporting of patterns and their potential  could hardly be classified as misinformation.  Those rather more experienced than Earl will know that very often these mini, imperfect H&S formations lead to something worthwhile.  To discard them because they are not out of the text books he likes to quote is not helpful to new traders or anyone else.

Bill Eykyn