[RT] NAS

Well, that lasted about as long as could be expected.  95% of the nasdaq
100 were down today.  95 out of 100!  My guess is 35% taking profits, 35%
limiting losses and 30% reshorting.   Why?  No reason at all.  An  early
morning rumor which was not true and an employment report which was not a
minus for the market and well.. and nothing.  Just the glass is half empty
and leaking.  It's a trader's dream.

Oil and natural gas issues did very well today.  I will continue to add on
any weakness.  EPG was up 2 9/16, RIG off 1/16 and RRC up 5/8.  (I have
14,000 RRC).

Hope everyone had a good day... as they used to say on Hill Street Blues..
"Be careful out there"

Bob