Re: [RT] NAS

You've opened up a pissing contest that could go on forever and you know
it.  You ignore the profitable announced trades and rant on about T .. what
you are really hot about is the fact that I don't believe that what has
happened in history, with a different type of investor, has any validity in
today's market except that people who need/use charts and technical
information often cause these things to happen themselves. .

If you're actually a trader, why haven't you been short these past 2 1/2
years?  Seems to me that you're sitting in zero's and taking shots at
actual traders on a trading mail list.  Even calling people you don't know,
a liar.  If such behavior makes you happy with yourself, have at it.  It's
your charactor that's on display.   Any further shots will not be responded
to so feel free.

Bob