Re: [RT] NAS

Damn.. I hate it when someone pastes posts from months ago, insults me and
does so with zero knowledge of when I got out of trades or at what price I
entered them.  Yes, I've lost money in T and I  lost three points in ZIPL.
I broke even in WCG and made 4.5 points in LOW .. I'm net 14 points to the
good in EPG over four trades and net 6 to the good in RIG.  I've got 3.5+
points in RRC on 14K shares and I believe that is all that were mentioned
in the pasted mails.   I never mention day trades and due to  my thin
posting record, even most position trades have never been
reported/mentioned, here.

I stated that the chart folks would create a self fullfilling prophecy
which it is certainly fair to say they did and I suggested a rate decrease
was coming before it was in vogue to believe that.  I mentioned 1/2 point
this month and warned of becoming confident after we got it.

You skipped my second to last post where I talked about being in the energy
stocks which in my last post, I gave a report on how they did today.  Taken
on its own, without the mail stating my positions, I suppose the last one
could have sounded like bragging ... oh well.. I only began posting more at
the request of several members who seemed to think my 30+ years as a trader
might yield some valuable information   for them but since you don't see it
that way, I'll go back to my norm of seldom posting.

I'm not sure what has irritated you so with my post today Don but I doubt
it is because you had a bad day in the markets since you've been in cash
for the past 2 1/2 years.    If you wish to take this further, please keep
it off the mail list and just post to me directly.   I doubt the list
members are interested.

Bob