Re[2]: [RT] GEN:OFF TOPIC:Computer Industry

Hello Charles,

Deeply appreciate you feedback and insights. Just by any chance do you
know where I would search for these user groups?

--
Happy Holidays,
Mark

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10924/0/_/152424/_/977687148/