Re: [RT] Re: FS Ebay THE DELTA >>>>-- To Trade !!

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:12:14 -0000, you wrote:

>>OK I purchased and read the book years ago.
>>At this time (I think around 1996) it was already sold at huge
>>discount compared to the initial price. Now, it seems selling again
>>at even huger discount.
>>Don't you wonder why ?
I am so glad somebody spotted this....  'real'traders were beginning
to worry me.
Todd "bookseller" Horton

IMO worth $20 to read and satisfy your own curiosity, you could sell
it again for that.   Advanced Get has an option to add delta to its
charts, must be a reason for somebody to want it.

>>Because Delta does not work well. I tried it. Big lack of precision.
>>Not tradable.
>>If you are nevertheless interested, I am ready to trade it against
>>any other trading book, so I could learn something new.
>>
>>Carl Vanhaesendonck
>>

>>--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "John Clemens" <jbclem@xxxx> wrote:
>>> Personally I don't mind notification when a group member is selling
>>> something that is relevant to our area of interest.  I don't know
>>if Mr.
>>> Horton is a commercial vendor, but I would think a private party
>>selling
>>> something that the listees could use, market books, or trading
>>software,
>>> would be benefiting us as well as himself by alerting us to the
>>sale.
>>>
>>> Although I'm not interested in DELTA items, suppose it was the only
>>time
>>> this year that this book became available.  There might be someone
>>on this
>>> list who had been looking for years for this book.  Along comes Mr.
>>Horton
>>> to mention that he has put this book on EBAY for auction.  What
>>could be
>>> wrong with this?  I would object if Mr. Horton began doing this
>>every week,
>>> but an occasional used item for sale from a private party...I
>>wouldn't find
>>> that distracting.  I'm on other trading oriented lists and
>>occasionally,
>>> every month or two, someone will clear out their library of trading
>>books
>>> and put up a list of the books for sale, or sometimes  there will
>>be a
>>> Tradestation v4.0 for sale, or even a Signal receiver.  I think
>>these items
>>> could be highly relevant to the discussion since they are the tools
>>that we
>>> use.
>>>
>>> John

eLerts