[RT] Re: FS Ebay THE DELTA >>>>-- To Trade !!

Todd,

I am ready to re-sell it $ 20. I have a question: you mention
Advanced Get and Delta feature. I am a registered user of GET: it is
impossible to add Delta data into it, unless you purchase this add-on
from Delta Organization, which obviously I never did. Or am I
misunderstanding anything ? Is possible to add Delta data into GET
without going through this (expensive) step ??

Carl

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, Todd Horton <toddao@xxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:12:14 -0000, you wrote:
>
> >>OK I purchased and read the book years ago.
> >>At this time (I think around 1996) it was already sold at huge
> >>discount compared to the initial price. Now, it seems selling
again
> >>at even huger discount.
> >>Don't you wonder why ?
> I am so glad somebody spotted this....  'real'traders were beginning
> to worry me.
> Todd "bookseller" Horton
>
> IMO worth $20 to read and satisfy your own curiosity, you could sell
> it again for that.   Advanced Get has an option to add delta to its
> charts, must be a reason for somebody to want it.
> >>
> >>Because Delta does not work well. I tried it. Big lack of
precision.
> >>Not tradable.
> >>If you are nevertheless interested, I am ready to trade it
against
> >>any other trading book, so I could learn something new.
> >>
> >>Carl Vanhaesendonck

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976617282/