Re: AW: [RT] Re: Trading Events

The Doctors position is one to be traded, not held, unless there is a mojor move in the
underlying.  Attached are 2 graphs. one of the position today and the results of a move
today.  the other indicates the profit picture in RED or what it would look like at
expiration.  Options were created to trade.  Ira

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976551739/