[RT] Re: FS Ebay THE DELTA >>>>-- To Trade !!

Yes on re-sale of books and software.

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Carl  Vanhaesendonck"
<carl.vanhaesendonck@xxxx> wrote:
> OK I purchased and read the book years ago.
> At this time (I think around 1996) it was already sold at huge
> discount compared to the initial price. Now, it seems selling again
> at even huger discount.
> Don't you wonder why ?
>
> Because Delta does not work well. I tried it. Big lack of
precision.
> Not tradable.
> If you are nevertheless interested, I am ready to trade it against
> any other trading book, so I could learn something new.
>
> Carl Vanhaesendonck

I think Norman W. has been short the re-sale price of The Delta
Phenomenon for several years.  Norman, you might be able to cover
your short on Ebay.

RayF

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/976543421/