[RT] Re: FS Ebay THE DELTA >>>>-- To Trade !!

OK I purchased and read the book years ago.
At this time (I think around 1996) it was already sold at huge
discount compared to the initial price. Now, it seems selling again
at even huger discount.
Don't you wonder why ?

Because Delta does not work well. I tried it. Big lack of precision.
Not tradable.
If you are nevertheless interested, I am ready to trade it against
any other trading book, so I could learn something new.

Carl Vanhaesendonck

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "John Clemens" <jbclem@xxxx> wrote:
> Personally I don't mind notification when a group member is selling
> something that is relevant to our area of interest.  I don't know
if Mr.
> Horton is a commercial vendor, but I would think a private party
selling
> something that the listees could use, market books, or trading
software,
> would be benefiting us as well as himself by alerting us to the
sale.

> Although I'm not interested in DELTA items, suppose it was the only
time
> this year that this book became available.  There might be someone
on this
> list who had been looking for years for this book.  Along comes Mr.
Horton
> to mention that he has put this book on EBAY for auction.  What
could be
> wrong with this?  I would object if Mr. Horton began doing this
every week,
> but an occasional used item for sale from a private party...I
wouldn't find
> that distracting.  I'm on other trading oriented lists and
occasionally,
> every month or two, someone will clear out their library of trading
books
> and put up a list of the books for sale, or sometimes  there will
be a
> Tradestation v4.0 for sale, or even a Signal receiver.  I think
these items
> could be highly relevant to the discussion since they are the tools
that we
> use.
>
> John

</hr>published