  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 5:50
  AM
  Subject: [RT] FW: NASDAQ turning point
  Dec 8 at 2230 ==> or 3200 ?
  Below is the message I posted on last Monday. What I did
  not mention at this time was another price/time cluster; Dec 8 / 3200 pts,
  instead of Dec 8 / 2230 pts. I did not mention it because I did not
  see this alternate possibility worth to mention.Now that the index
  jumped a full 10% yesterday...I hope to be wrong of course, because if
  the Nasdaq hit the 3200 zone next Friday, it means that the reversal would
  be...an up-down reversal, and I would then keep 2230 as the target for
  this bear market, probably to be hit the week thereafter, just before an
  end-year rally.Anyway, I will stick with my reversal forcast for
  Friday Dec 8.CarlFrom: Carl Vanhaesendonck
  <carl.vanhaesendonck@xxxx>Date: Mon Dec 4, 2000 1:58pmSubject:
  NASDAQ turning point Dec 8 at 2230I am an A Get user and found
  Friday Dec 8 to be an crucial date for Nasdaq 100, as well in time
  fibonacci sequence as time/price. We have a time/price cluster at 2230 on
  Dec 8.2230 also appears to be a MOB point and, furthermore, the target for
  the end of W5.And finally, if you consider the big congestion of last
  October between 3000-3500, which mid-point is therefore 3250, and the
  starting point of the big down move in early September from the 4200
  area, we have 2200-2250 as the final target.My "expectation" is
  then as follows:Today (Monday Dec 4), the bullish reaction extends
  further, until Tuesday/Wednesday and up to 2750-2950. Then we would have 2
  horrible days with a decline down to the 2230 target on Friday the
  8th.Now, another possibility would be a rally from now to Friday 8th,
  which would then make Friday as a up-down reversal day.Anyway,
  there is a lot pressure in this 2230 area.I also expect the vast majority
  of advisors and public to be overwhelmingly bearish if Nasdaq should drop
  that far, so that this would still increase the odds for a Major Bottom
  being reached.Carl To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor