RE: [RT]: NASDAQ turning point

As Ira
has suggested, the NASDAQ presents an entirely different picture from the DJIA.
The NASDAQ chart appears to show the exhaustion of a hyperbolic rise. The chart
has the signature of a classic mania. The aftermath of a mania typically brings
prices back to the base of the rise -  followed by an extended period of
new base building. Of course, this time may be different.
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
There
are several possible extenuating circumstances. The extreme blowoff phase has
corrected and the moving average may become a fulcrum for price action. The Fed
may intervene, as it did in 1987, to abort a freefall. The fundamental strength
of technological innovation may dampen the fall, resulting is a significantly
higher base.
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>Attached is a slightly less optimistic road map than Bill's. Lets see
what happens.
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>-Stan

<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Bill DuBroff
[mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 8:34
AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] FW: NASDAQ
turning point Dec 8 at 2230 ==> or 3200 ?
The attached is the roadmap that I have
been following over the intermediate term.  Short term looking for a rally
into the first of the year to the 3700 area.

Bill