[RT] Re: FW: NASDAQ turning point Dec 8 at 2230 or 3200

Bill, your alternate scenario is really interesting. Due to "my"
reversal analysis for Dec 8 (in fact using GET Fibo intervals time
from high-low-high + Elliott analysis) I will stick with my forcast
of seeing an up-down turn next Friday, leading Nasdaq down to around
2230. Which is interesting is that there is an important trendline
support level on your chart, at...2227.
The fact is, I would love to see the prices touching this area to get
rid (or at least have a chance to) of this bear market...

Carl

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill DuBroff" <wd78@xxxx> wrote:
> The attached is the roadmap that I have been following over the
intermediate term.  Short term looking for a rally into the first of
the year to the 3700 area.

> Bill

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976182043/