From: Carl Vanhaesendonck  <carl.vanhaesendonck@xxxx>
Date: Mon Dec 4, 2000 1:58pm
Subject: NASDAQ turning point Dec 8 at 2230

I am an A Get user and found Friday Dec 8 to be an crucial date for
Nasdaq 100, as well in time fibonacci sequence as time/price. We have
a time/price cluster at 2230 on Dec 8.
2230 also appears to be a MOB point and, furthermore, the target for
the end of W5.
And finally, if you consider the big congestion of last October
between 3000-3500, which mid-point is therefore 3250, and the
starting point of the big down move in early September from the 4200
area, we have 2200-2250 as the final target.

My "expectation" is then as follows:
Today (Monday Dec 4), the bullish reaction extends further, until
Tuesday/Wednesday and up to 2750-2950. Then we would have 2 horrible
days with a decline down to the 2230 target on Friday the 8th.
Now, another possibility would be a rally from now to Friday 8th,
which would then make Friday as a up-down reversal day.

Anyway, there is a lot pressure in this 2230 area.
I also expect the vast majority of advisors and public to be
overwhelmingly bearish if Nasdaq should drop that far, so that this
would still increase the odds for a Major Bottom being reached.

Carl

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976099853/