  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 11:48
  AM
  Subject: [RT] Re: Time to
  buy????????????

  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

    Aside technical indicators,fundamental
    indicators,ew,astrology ,gann, fibo.etc., and putting
    personal  experience in the forefront<FONT face=Arial
    size=2>.Let's get some input based soley on experience since I think
    that this election fiasco is throwing a monkey wrench in most
    indicators.
    Is this a buying opportunity that some time from now we will look
    upon as a coulda, woulda,shouda ??? In my own past experience almost every
    time things looked as dismal as they do now it turned out to be a buying
    opportunity.
    Let's hear from some heavyweights (and others).As a technician, I know
    it is hard to put technicals aside. Let's try ,we will be able to hear
    opinions without having to justify it with an indicator.
    Dom
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor