[RT] Re: Time to buy????????????

Seems that you want to only hear about buying, so buy your brains out.
As for me I will watch the channels for evidence.

Prosper

>   Aside technical indicators,fundamental
indicators,ew,astrology ,gann, fibo.etc., and putting personal
experience in the forefront.Let's get some input based soley on
experience since I think that this election fiasco is throwing a
monkey wrench in most indicators.
>   Is this a buying opportunity that some time from now we will look
upon as a coulda, woulda,shouda ??? In my own past experience almost
every time things looked as dismal as they do now it turned out to be
a buying opportunity.
>   Let's hear from some heavyweights (and others).As a technician, I
know it is hard to put technicals aside. Let's try ,we will be able
to hear opinions without having to justify it with an indicator.
>   Dom

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/975614346/