[RT] INTRUST: BOYD BEATS THE ALTERNATIVE

Group:

I just talked with Gary Barton.  Effective tomorrow Boyd will now
take over Barton's role as trustee.  The alternative (liquidation of
Intrust) he claims would have resulted in account holders having
to wait a much longer period of time (perhaps over one year)
before we could retrieve the funds in our accounts.  Details sur-
rounding the final shortage allocation and retrieval of frozen
assets will be forthcoming shortly; hopefully in December.

Chas

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/975615109/