[RT] Bonds down...

The bonds, as I write, are half a Big Point down
overnight, so that we could well lead to a gap down opening and that, in turn,
could lead to a good 2-bar reversal from the CH of the March, contract, now
trading on the top step.  Furthermore, the downthrust on the Spoo is also
showing a 5 point gain, which suggests some confirmation for a follow through
north on this (non) First Friday in December.

All of which may give you tech stock day traders
some heart.  But then doesn't the Bush/Gore battle move to the Florida
Supreme Court today - that could well put a dampener on
proceedings...??

Ah well, just remember, if in doubt keep
out...

Bill Eykyn

eGroups Sponsor

Get FREE private voicemail from Yahoo! Mail