RE: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

It is surprising to me that no one has stepped up to defend the technique of
forecasting time and price turning points.  Instead, a few of you choose to
trash my integrity, implying that I deliberately mislead you into purchasing
Nature's Pulse.

I have not met a single trader with at least 10 years experience who has not
evolved with his or her trading methodology. I'm not any different than
anyone else.  I spent $45,000 in the mid 80's, mostly in private
consultations with the Gann and Elliott "experts".  A couple of them are
still around today selling the same useless stuff.  So we live, we learn, we
pay our tuition and in return we gain EXPERIENCE.  As long as we don't
continue to make the same mistakes we will over time get better at this
game.

I'm willing to debate/discuss trading methodologies and techniques with you
but will not partake in the trashing of character.

Best regards,

Ed Kasanjian

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972199126/