Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

Michael Ferguson wrote:

> Same, same with Miner's "Dynamic Trader" software. He would not upgrade to
> y2k compliant. Wanted to sell the "upgrade" for retail. It had a statistical
> feature I liked, but it's a sunk cost now.
>
> Fool me twice, shame on me........

Greetings Michael:

Dynamic Trader IS y2k compatible. Does this method work for you though is the
real question? If it doesn't, study his books and materials REAL hard again....
I did and am still reading them over and over again.  Just like Tom, I purely
use Elliott Wave, Patterns, and Time to trade and it works well for me.  Every
trader has his/her own sets of trading arsenals, I do understand that...as far
as I can gather, Miner's method is logical and is very objective. As with NP and
PattenSmasher, I have alot more to say about them.  Two years ago, I have
already decided to contain my anger (for good) towards the attitude of KR. Mr.
Kasanjian, you just HAVE to open up old wounds again, right? My comments about
KR will come in another post.  By the way, 'Geometry Geometry'-whoever you are,
have you bought those NP & PS softwares few years ago from KR?  Were you with
the used-to-be respectable 'Realtraders' forum  years ago?  If you are not and
if you cannot substantiate your comments, then don't say things such as Ed
Kasanjian is 'brave' to admit his methodology is invalid.  The fact of the
matter is he made a fool out of alot of us traders and he made money out of NP
as well, not to mention the mysteriously-dissappeared PatternSmasher as well!!
I bought both of those freaking softwares!  Keep in mind, I still believe in
those fibos and used them substantially in my trading.  I had better stop now
before I go ballistic and I ruin my lunch and Sunday.  Regards

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong

eGroups eLerts