Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

Jeff,

The copy of DT I bought does not work correctly. There are glitches that
Miner refused to resolve, and I have a personal communication from Miner
stating that he will not support the version I own and will not make it work
properly. My only option was to throw good money after bad, something I am
slowly learning not to do.

As far as projecting time and price, whatever it takes to get me into the
market is good. Making and losing money is the result of what happens after
I enter a position, regardless of what I thought would happen. I have
decided that what I predict is irrelevant; after all, if I go long monday
and the market goes south, all I have to do to make money is reverse the
position. It's a binary question with a binary answer. (from current Futures
Mag.)

I enjoy all your posts and hope to hear from you again.

Regards,

Michael Ferguson

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972231585/