Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

Greetings Traders & Michael:

Those few lines below should be read by every novice and seasoned traders with
much care and thoughts. As far as I'm concern, they are one of the best
'suggestions' in order to trade successfully in the long run.  While I was
reading it, alot of things have surfaced in my mind:  TOTAL OBJECTIVITY, PRICE
ACTIONS, "TRADE THE MARKET(S), NOT YOUR FORECAST" - Robert Miner. Regards

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong

Michael Ferguson wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> ....... Making and losing money is the result of what happens after
> I enter a position, regardless of what I thought would happen. I have
> decided that what I predict is irrelevant; after all, if I go long monday
> and the market goes south, all I have to do to make money is reverse the
> position.....
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael Ferguson

eGroups eLerts