[RT] Re: Open letter to Dr. John Cappello

I have been off the list for some time as I am changing my e-mail
address so I have missed much of the bickering that apparently is going
on.

I AGREE THAT THERE SHOULD BE ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE HELP ON THIS LIST.  THOSE
THAT DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE LIST. I LIKE MARK
IN THAT HE INTRODUCED ME TO THIS LIST BY WAY OF OMEGA LIST WHICH HAS
DETERIORATED TO MOSTLY RANTING AND RAVING -- DON'T LET IT HAPPEN HERE.

JERRY R

--

.oİş°¨¨°şİ>>[ JERRY ROSS ]<<İş°¨¨°şİo.