[RT] ADMIN: Irrelevant Postings

There have been many unnecessary and some even rude postings on this list
lately. If you have a problem with someone's actions on this list please
take it up with that individual, John Boggio the list moderator, or myself.
It is not appropriate to send such complaints to the list as a whole.

Please keep in mind that every post to the list should have relevant
substance, useful to a majority of its members. There should be very few
posts, if any, which should not directly relate to trading.

Please remember to be specific and complete.

Finally, please try to exercise professional courtesy. If you see that
someone is stretching or breaking these guidelines, do not relate your
opinions to the list. Instead, inform the moderator or myself of your
opinion and we will deal with the alleged offence as we see fit. This may
include private reprimand or suspension of membership, or it may not.

Those who insist upon indecent behavior will be contacted privately.

Sincerely,
Hyrum

John Boggio: List Moderator
boggio@xxxxxxxxx