[RT] As An Aside re. Mechanical S&P Trading Systems

Re. what has been posted and on another vein:

As someone who has posted more than one system and expects to post more,it
is disconcerting when:

1.No one reports their test results.

2.No one posts any improvements they make for the benefit of all.

3.Systems posted are open so code can be seen.

4.If accidenatally locked password will be given.

If all I have are ELA's that is what I will post.If I have more I will post
more.If you can not look at them on that basis I am sorry and perhaps some
of you may have to pass them up.No hard feelings.

To tell you the truth I have not seen very many ELA systems posted for
general review except for [God bless him-Mark Brown].

Sincerely,

John