[RT] Re: Mechanical S&P Trading Systems

>As an aside, I would encourage everyone to post systems as plain text
>rather than (or as well as) .ela files. That will make it much easier
>for everyone to view the code and discuss it. Many people don't have
>Tradestation and others are unwilling to paste unknown code into their
>systems. If we can all see the code, we can more easily get to the
>trading idea inside it and we can all learn something.
>
>--
>  Dennis

Well folks, I am one of those who do not have tradestation.. I am using
another program to build my system..
I can certainly use your codes if I could see them..  Im testing this
program called StockWix. http://www.stockwix.com What I like about this
program is that it is advance just like a tradestation but cost nothing..
One can program the stockwix to do anything really..  With this program,
there were no strings attached to it.. If you want to get your EOD on all
US/Canada stocks for 10 bucks a month from that site.. Not bad of a price..
Not that I am selling or endorsing the product!  This program does not run
on easy language. It runs on SAL, stockwix analysis language.. I can easily
convert the codes into SAL.

More to the point, I as a member of this list would appreciate it very much
if you could post the codes in txt formats..  And thanks in advance!  I will
certainly try to share you with my ideas..

Respectfully Yours
Gary Bodnar