[RT] Attn Astro Gann Skeptics {01}

Dear RT,
         As you can see below, on Nov. 12, I posted the following
attachment with my Soybean forecast based on short term ( 2 - 4 weeks)
Astrological cycles. You can judge for yourself if this would have
helped you trade Soybeans. I think it worked out fairly well, although
the volatility and therefore profiitabilty has shrunk considerably since
earlier this year. These same cycles helped me to make
several thousand dollars per contract for each swing this past Summer
and Fall. It doesn't always nail the exact high or low, but usually gets
you on the right side near the turn. Why does it work? It must
be all those Astrologers on the CBOT pushing the grain markets around.
<G>
        Let me know what you think. If you decide you would like to
learn more, please contact me by private e-mail.

Cosmically,

Norman