[RT] Re[2]: Re[2]: [RT] Orchestrated Marketing Scheme {03}

Hello  Warren,

WG> Mark,

WG> How would one have an "independently audited track record" without using
WG> trading account statements?

Yes  you  have account statements, I have no clue what they say or how
many  other  accounts  you  may have. You may be like Hillary and have
traded cattle as well as she did. But an Independent Auditor like most
every legitimate CTA in the business uses. Is paid to sift through all
that mush and put their stamp on the audit.

WG> What do you mean? Independently audited by whom?

One  of  the best in the business is Arthur Bell and Associates. There
are others, Arthur Bell audits 75% of the top CTA's in the country.

If  you  post  your  results  based  on  what  you yourself think your
profitability  is then you will not be a CTA for too long. There was a
CTA  recently  who  kept  emailing  me about how well he was doing and
months  latter  after the NFA audited him. I started to receive emails
telling  what  his  true performance was and how he misrepresented his
trading  profits.  The  NFA  obviously  instructed  him  to  send  out
corrections I BET he no longer thinks he can do his own book keeping!

The letter went something like this :

Due  to  the recent audit from the NFA, I will be recalculating all of
my  performance  numbers  to  reflect  notional  funding  and split my
performance  into  two  capsules  to  reflect  a relative of mine as a
proprietary  account. Please review the preliminary numbers. If anyone
can recommend a good CTA accountant please let me know.

See  notional funding has long been a dirty little secret in the audit
trail. The facts are that there are to many who don't know enough about
this  business  and are to lazy to learn. Those who are not to lazy to
learn  are  being  ripped  off cause they cant tell a bad apple from a
good one till they bite into it.

So, Warren good luck to you in the business you have chosen.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx